U.B. Funkeys RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.B. Funkeys RPG

The new NEW location of U.B. Funkeys RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brief History of Funkey Civilization

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

Brief History of Funkey Civilization Empty
PostSubject: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Chapter 1: Prefunkey Eras
It is known the Natives were establishing colonies throughout Terripinia before even the Tiki arrived. Natives were the most advanced of their time. Their capital on top of the volcano split from the mainland due to over mining for metals to use for spaceships. This land formed Funkiki Island (then called Nativia). The Natives were nothing short of geniuses of politics, warfare, mathematics, science, even the arts. The original Natives were the start of a great, Native empire. Lasting from the Prefunkey Eras to the present-day Funkeozoic Eras.
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Chapter 2: Early Funkeys

The first Funkeys were the Tiki, who crawled out of the soup around 0 FE (Funkeozoic Eras) or 0 PE (Prefunkey Eras). The Tiki established legendary cities and temples, which are now ruins. Other early Funkeys included Nibble, Bomble, Webley, Lotus, and pretty much all animal-based Funkeys.
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Is anyone reading this? Just wanna know...
Back to top Go down
colors30
Admin
colors30

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 pm

trexeric wrote:
Is anyone reading this? Just wanna know...
I am, and I like it :D
I'm going to finish up some things with the RPG, then advertise it to the main forum afterwards. I still have to put up things for each funkey, and work on updated movesets :/
Back to top Go down
http://ubfunkeysrpg.web-rpg.org
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Chapter 3: The Golden Age

After the Tiki had abandoned their settlements in the Mesofunkey Plains, a new age came up - the Golden Age. The Golden Age was a time of prosperity - started by King Funkankhamun. The king had trusted the Stitch in keeping his great secret, and trusted the Ptep in guarding him from evil. He also trusted his adviser, Kamenwati, in telling him what to do most of the time. Kamenwati grew tired of this old game, and he plotted to overthrow the king of Funkeys himself. After not being able to get the secret out of the Stitch, Kamenwati had a new idea. He would curse the king. With a single curse, Kamenwati sent King Funkankhamun to the farthest reaches of Terripinia - never to be seen again. The evil magician was captured by the Ptep, and trapped underneath the king's throne. This ended the Golden Age.

Back to top Go down
colors30
Admin
colors30

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 pm

For a great story, you have been awarded a "Volcanic Stone", a stone that's origins trace back to the time before funkeys.
Back to top Go down
http://ubfunkeysrpg.web-rpg.org
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Chapter 4: First Funkeozoic Era

The Golden Age was the beginning of the First Funkeozoic Era. The rest of the era was followed by riots and war, capturing and razing, prisoners and death, and other warlike stuff. The Funkeys split into their current tribes. Also, around this time, Funkeystown was founded. Before being sacked twice by invading Boggle, Funkeystown was a small city. After the Boggle had left, Funkeystown grew into the largest city in the world, with many traders and merchants making it rich. The Tiki were found again, now at the bottom of the ocean. However, Funkeys could survive this, and Kelpy Basin was created. However, Funkeys still needed a way to travel. This led to the invention of the ship. With this 'ship', an island was found. Named Funkiki Island, Webley had found it. A different group of Funkeys, called the Nibble, were already there. They had swum there a thousand years ago. The Funkiki discovery ended the First Funkeozoic Era.
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Chapter 5: Second Funkeozoic Era

The Second Funkeozoic Era was an era of high discovery. After discovering Funkiki, the Webley set up an outpost there - the first true Webley settlement. The Webley didn't stop the exploring though, because they rediscovered the Bomble AND the Hidden Realm itself! This age was short lived, though, as it ended when a new ruler came to rule the Funkeys, King Funkankhamun II! This new king wanted to replicate the first Funkankhamun's reign. However all he had in his hands was war...
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Chapter 6: Great Wars of the Third Funkeozoic Era

King Funkankhaman II only united Funkeystown, and the other Funkeys got very mad. Rebellions smashed the once-united Funkey society, and the zones were closed off from each other. Paths were destroyed, and wars began. One notable war was the Oni, led by King Sid, against the great King Kahn. King Sid's Oni stopped Kahn's hordes, and Kahn's conquest came to a close. This was truly the war to start all wars. Kahn's empire fell, which created Magma Gorge, Paradox Green, and all the lands in between. Paradox Green immediately isolated itself from the rest of the lands, but Magma Gorge remained warlike. Funkankhaman's new, Ace-built weapons stood their ground against not only the Magma Gorgians, but also the Funkiki Islanders and the Kelpy Basinites. Sooner or later, a new ruler appeared to replace King Funkankhaman II, his name was Mayor Sayso. Sayso stopped the wars with Magma Gorge and Funkiki Island, and Kelpy Basin immediately came under Funkeystown Leadership. Soon, so did Magma Gorge. Portals were invented by Dr. Tinker, and that united the Funkeys once more. However, after the Great Disaster, Dr. Tinker was reported dead. A new enemy arose, the great Master Lox.
Back to top Go down
Ray The Tadd

Ray The Tadd

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:10 am

Awesome story!
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Why, thank you!

Chapter 7: Invention
Dr. Tinker was reported dead in the Great Disaster, however before then, he was a genius. So genius, in fact, that his inventions became part of everyday life for the Funkeys of Terripinia. Three Funkeys were modified by Tinker, the Tank, Maul, and Sprocket. Other examples of his inventions are the portals, the potable blender, the cotton swab, the Mayor Sayso action figure, the book called 'Tinkering', and even the collectible Funkey figurines. However, other Funkeys invented too. For example, the Xener finally made it into space (only to crash 3 minutes into space), the Boggle and Rastro invented the Third Eye Phone, the Ptep founded AP&P, the Snipe invented a new thing called 'sniping' (along with many new guns), the Lotus re-built the Lotus Sanctuary after a fire, the Twinx set up cleaning stations throughout Terripinia, the Vroom invented new ways of getting to extreme heights, the Dyer set up the 'Eternal Peace Co.', the Waggs University was founded, and even the Glub got into the inventing mood by inventing the new musical instrument the 'oboe'. This all ended with the Great Disaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brief History of Funkey Civilization   Brief History of Funkey Civilization I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brief History of Funkey Civilization
Page 1 of 1