U.B. Funkeys RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.B. Funkeys RPG

The new NEW location of U.B. Funkeys RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greg's Book of Ages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colors30
Admin
colors30

Greg's Book of Ages Empty
PostSubject: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:23 am

Greg: Welcome to... THE LIBRARY! *Thunder clap*
Anyways, I know a lot about history, so you can ask me anything about anything in funkey history!

(In Greg's Book of Ages, the members may ask Greg questions about funkey history until they've unlocked a Colors Quest. A Colors Quest is a special RPG adventure, with great rewards at the end! The best part is, you choose the questions, so you choose the adventure! Some sample questions to start off could be "Tell me the history of (zone/place) or "Tell me about (person/thing)" these are just sample questions, feel free to ask anything!)
Back to top Go down
http://ubfunkeysrpg.web-rpg.org
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Tell me about Count Driftula, please!

(PS- Count Driftula was the villain I created in the original RPG in case you forgot)
Back to top Go down
colors30
Admin
colors30

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:28 pm

trexeric wrote:
Tell me about Count Driftula, please!
(PS- Count Driftula was the villain I created in the original RPG in case you forgot)

Count Driftula was a funkey from a long time ago, who was a mix between a Drift and a Vlurp. He terrorized Terripinia, and eventually receded into the darkness in Nightmare Rift, never to be heard from again.
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 am

Thanks, now tell me the history of the Lotus Sanctuary, please.
Back to top Go down
colors30
Admin
colors30

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 am

trexeric wrote:
Thanks, now tell me the history of the Lotus Sanctuary, please.
Hmm... let me see here.
Well, the Lotus Sanctuary was founded around 1000 years ago, when Funkeys Town was a large trading spot, by Robert Lo. The Lotus set up camp here, and let people come and rest from their long journeys that were taken to reach the settlement. After time the sanctuary became a popular spot for meditation and healing. The leafs that grew from Lo's plants had amazing healing properties, and the underground caverns had an awe-inspiring meditation room. Lo was the only one who knew where the room what however, as there were many other tunnels to ward off intruders. If you didn't know your way around, you'd be trapped down there for days! Lo would take funkeys down there, mix them up a bit, and take them to the room to peacefully meditate. However, some funkeys plotted against him, and planted explosives thought the tunnels. They waited until he went down to meditate, then BOOM! they set all of the explosives off. The caves crumbled, and Lo was never heard from again. His son, Luke Lo, stepped up and became the new leader of the sanctuary. No one has seen the tunnels until a few weeks ago, when a search group was made to clear out the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
trexeric
Admin
trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Cool... Now can you tell me the history of the Lotus tribe?
Back to top Go down
colors30
Admin
colors30

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 pm

trexeric wrote:
Cool... Now can you tell me the history of the Lotus tribe?
The Lotus tribe is one of the older tribes. They believe in peace and harmony, a belief which was born from a huge war waged thousands of years ago. A few funkeys, which would later become the Lotus tribe, saw that war destroyed everything, and fought to bring peace to the world, so it would never happen again. The Lotus tribe has remained relativity small thought history, and remains localized in Funkeys Town. They found ways of healing through plants, and have a small sanctuary full of healing plants at the town. Anything else you would like to know about them?
Back to top Go down
Zerzay

Zerzay

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 am

Can you tell me how the lucky tribe came to be?
Back to top Go down
colors30
Admin
colors30

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Zerzay wrote:
Can you tell me how the lucky tribe came to be?

The lucky haven't always been as lucky as they were, it started many years back, when they were called the Rainbows. They had always had a strange fascination with rainbows, hence their name. After a freak accident involving 3 funkeys, a rainbow, and some dye, they discovered the secret to controlling the rainbows they held dear. After this discovery, the tribe prospered. They then became the Lucky, and using their new found wealth, (everyone knows that there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and they found a bunch!) they started making large contribution to many places, building buildings, monuments, and advancing technology, all in the name of the Lucky. When they heard about the discovery of Daydream Oasis, they jumped right on it, immediately asking if they could move there, and paying a large sum of money to do so. After all, there's always rainbows there, and they hadn't forgotten what had given them all their luck in the first place!
It even says here that they build a giant monument to a rainbow somewhere! It's so big, it goes up to the clouds, it almost looks like a real rainbow! Sadly, the whereabouts of this are unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg's Book of Ages   Greg's Book of Ages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greg's Book of Ages
Page 1 of 1