U.B. Funkeys RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.B. Funkeys RPG

The new NEW location of U.B. Funkeys RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerzay

Zerzay

Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC Empty
PostSubject: Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC   Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:40 am

I'm Tired of going to Lucky Market and seeing food. So why not add a little more Variety on to the markets I was thinking these:

Temporary weapon [Sold for cheap] A one time use item for battle, which will cause more damage then usual

Level up items [Expensive] Used to Level up 1 time. This will only change the level. It won't affect stats.

Defense Items [Shields ETC] [Medium] 1 time use. It can be used to deflect an enemy's move, and let you counter attack

Permanent Weapon [Extremely expensive] A new attack basically. Similar to the Temporary weapon, except it never expires.

Basically, More items to the Shops.
Back to top Go down
colors30
Admin
colors30

PostSubject: Re: Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC   Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 am

Zerzay wrote:
I'm Tired of going to Lucky Market and seeing food. So why not add a little more Variety on to the markets I was thinking these:

Temporary weapon [Sold for cheap] A one time use item for battle, which will cause more damage then usual

Level up items [Expensive] Used to Level up 1 time. This will only change the level. It won't affect stats.

Defense Items [Shields ETC] [Medium] 1 time use. It can be used to deflect an enemy's move, and let you counter attack

Permanent Weapon [Extremely expensive] A new attack basically. Similar to the Temporary weapon, except it never expires.

Basically, More items to the Shops.
That was one of the things I was planning on adding soon actually (see the "What Should be Added Next"
poll on the front page and in the ideas forum) but I think I'd like to work on movesets first, which I can't really do unless I get some votes in the poll. This is defiantly scheduled, and will be implemented in the near future!
Back to top Go down
http://ubfunkeysrpg.web-rpg.org
Zerzay

Zerzay

PostSubject: Re: Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC   Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 am

Alright! Um. Log in to the chatbox, Please. I need to talk to you. It would be easier talking through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC   Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack Items, Defense Items, ETC
Page 1 of 1